File Sharing With Site OP Issue

News:

03/MAR/2014 CzDC.org was temporary unavailable because of DDOS attack and hosting service provider issues...
20/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D1 released...
16/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D released...
24/DEC/2009 CzDC 0.699 C released...

Main Menu

File Sharing With Site OP Issue

Started by acs, 20 March, 2013, 17:38:20

Previous topic - Next topic

acs

Greetings and Thank You,

The Issue I have:
  My site OP can not download from me. He can get my list and text files, but nothing else.
The Solution I seek:
   I want to be able to share my files with him.
My Question:
   How do I resolve this?
Hub History:
   I belong to 2 hubs and I am in active mode, and ports forwarded. It all works great.
   I can download and upload to everyone in both hubs, except the site OP on the 2nd Hub I just joined.
...and, every time I close and reopen the Hub it shows my site OP is pulling my Share File (xml)

I do not know what to do to change this.

Thanks Again...ACS

we420247

Greetings! Thank you for this program.

I am the above referenced hub operator. I am currently running Flex Hub [beta 0.2 rev.1308] on another computer and Apex 1.5.4 x86-64 client. We are both running Windows 7. I have attempted to connect and leech from him using a different computer running Windows XP Pro SP3 but had the same results as below.

Original Poster and I can connect, get each other's share file, chat and upload to other users. He is able to leech from me without problem. When I try to leech from him I am able to get txt, md5/ffp/st5, jpg, ifo/bup files but any actual audio [flac, shn] or video [vob] become red and system states that there are no users online with the file to download from. When he changes to another client we can connect and I can download any/all files from his share.

PPK

Quote from: we420247 on 24 March, 2013, 13:24:04
but any actual audio [flac, shn] or video [vob] become red and system states that there are no users online with the file to download from.
When file become red then in column errors should be reason why was file source removed.

PPK

I'm checked with that apex client and don't notice any issues. Only idea is that acs have enabled in settings->advanced->disallow segmented uploads  :angel:

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk