Option to change what userlist double-click does

News:

03/MAR/2014 CzDC.org was temporary unavailable because of DDOS attack and hosting service provider issues...
20/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D1 released...
16/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D released...
24/DEC/2009 CzDC 0.699 C released...

Main Menu

Option to change what userlist double-click does

Started by Mickey, 27 December, 2004, 19:54:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Mickey

When we double click on a user in userlist the client starts downloading the filelist however when I right click on a user the "Send public message" command is bold.
It would be nice to be able to set default operation for doubleclick like:

- getting filelist of user
- sending PM to user
- sending public message
etc...

Nischi

yeah...I agree, shouldn't be too hard to implent...u could easly rip the code of from any other client like fulDC... just a tip ;)

Mickey

Quoteyeah...I agree, shouldn't be too hard to implent...u could easly rip the code of from any other client like fulDC... just a tip ;)
I have never used fulDC, I have just had a short look but I couldn't see this feature. Make it clear for me please where to have a look.

Nischi

sorry, must have been tired when I wrote that. I ofcourse ment the client PhantomDC++

Mickey

Quotesorry, must have been tired when I wrote that. I ofcourse ment the client PhantomDC++
Yes, something like this what I would love to see in CZDC++.  :wub:
I had a look on PhantomDC. I couldn't find the source code on that homepage. Maybe it is too late for now to find anything. Is that open source?

PPK

Get file list, Send public message, Send private message, Match queue, Grant extra slot 10 min... this option i have, anyone want more ???  :rolleyes:  

Mickey

QuoteGet file list, Send public message, Send private message, Match queue, Grant extra slot 10 min... this option i have, anyone want more ???  :rolleyes:
Great!!! I think enough, or you might even add "Add to Favourites" too to be complete.  ;)

Nischi

you are so nice to us PPK :)

PPK

For userlist is available: get file list, send public message, send private message, match queue, grant extra slot (10 min), add to favorites.
For transferlist is available: send private message, get file list, match queue, grant extra slot (10 min), add to favorites.
For chat is available: select in userlist, send public message, send private message, get file list, match queue, grant extra slot (10 min), add to favorites.

And btw i don't copy it from other client, i make it  :P

Mickey

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk