CZDCPlusPlus-0666[D]

News:

03/MAR/2014 CzDC.org was temporary unavailable because of DDOS attack and hosting service provider issues...
20/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D1 released...
16/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D released...
24/DEC/2009 CzDC 0.699 C released...

Main Menu

CZDCPlusPlus-0666[D]

Started by Rafal, 31 December, 2004, 14:22:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafal

shufty

could be something to do with that utf8 encoding thingy. i'm not too sure, should really upgrade anyway.

Guest_peter

mam podobny problem. mi stale pise ze nemam aktualnu verziu common controls. tak som si stiahol tu co mi doporucili a stale pise to iste. neviem preco. ak sa to da odstranit tak mi poslite message na icq canabius (334-032-901). dik pekne. velmi dobry soft jednoduchy a plno zabavy...

[CZ]Q:E:E

Quotemam podobny problem. mi stale pise ze nemam aktualnu verziu common controls. tak som si stiahol tu co mi doporucili a stale pise to iste. neviem preco. ak sa to da odstranit tak mi poslite message na icq canabius (334-032-901). dik pekne. velmi dobry soft jednoduchy a plno zabavy...
There's czech part of this forum  ;)

btw try http://czdcboard.no-ip.org/index.php?showtopic=2014

Na po?

Guest_peter

Quotemam podobny problem. mi stale pise ze nemam aktualnu verziu common controls. tak som si stiahol tu co mi doporucili a stale pise to iste. neviem preco. ak sa to da odstranit tak mi poslite message na icq canabius (334-032-901). dik pekne. velmi dobry soft jednoduchy a plno zabavy...
There's czech part of this forum  ;)

btw try http://czdcboard.no-ip.org/index.php?showtopic=2014
sorry. than. I've simillar problems with instaling czdc in win98. It says that I have too old version of common controls. I download new one, instal a lo! I still have too old version of common controls. Anybody any help?? send suggestions to icq
canabius (334-032-901)

Dooble

Newer versions of DC++ is are compatible with Win98, any Client.
Anyway, maybe you should get a new OS, Win 2K and XP really is much better than 9x.

Dooble

QuoteNewer versions of DC++ is are compatible with Win98, any Client.
Anyway, maybe you should get a new OS, Win 2K and XP really is much better than 9x.
Newer versions of DC++ are NOT compatible with Win98, any Client.
Sorry for my mistake - as I wasn't logged in I couldn't alter my first post...

[CZ]Q:E:E

You can run CZDC++ or DC++ under Windows 98/Me. Just install few patches from Microsoft, get new riched20.dll and copy two small dlls to CZDC++ directory. There are users running 0.666[D] on W98 without problems...  :D  

Na po?

Mickey

QuoteNewer versions of DC++ is are compatible with Win98, any Client.
Yes upgrading OS is a good idea :)
BTW the latest test version of CZDC++ (SixSixSixDeltaClean) won't run on Win9x/ME at all because of some routines in /stats (CPU time and Memory usage calls in psapi.lib) which are found only in NT based OS.
Of course it can be compilled without these stat calls to get the client work on Win9x/ME  ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk