DC++ 0.7xx based CZDC Client? - Page 2

News:

03/MAR/2014 CzDC.org was temporary unavailable because of DDOS attack and hosting service provider issues...
20/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D1 released...
16/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D released...
24/DEC/2009 CzDC 0.699 C released...

Main Menu

DC++ 0.7xx based CZDC Client?

Started by Dooble, 07 May, 2008, 20:58:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Dooble

Sorry to hear that...   :(
So I'll just wait patiently and wish you good luck & no more problems!

Chris

Are there any news on a new CzDC version? Some users are dying to have a shiny new updated version :rolleyes:
(and to see some of the new feats being talked about here)

Thanks for any info in advance!

Dooble

Hello Chris,

did you read the last post from PPK? Looks like you didn't, 'cause you wouldn't ask then.
New Version is not ready yet and PPK will surely announce it here as soon as it's done!

I am also looking forward to the new version, but 0699 is running fine and we should be patient I think.
Haste makes waste ;)

mmm

Still no new version  :mellow: i really hope that new version is coming soon... if u are not working this project anymore please inform that so i dont have wait

PPK

I'm not worked on CzDC much from 28 november when first hard drive died, another hard drive died on 9 december. In both cases it was system drive where i have all development tools (i'm replaced first one with new 640 GB drive that died after 10 days :'(). In first case it was drive where i have all DC sources.  Last CzDC source backup was from 9 august, so i'm lost few months of work (TLS support, partial source sync with DC++ 0.7xx and half of WTL remove changes).

Changes done from last CzDC release to that backup from 9 august:
Fixed: Bug with downloading file instead of tthl resulting in tthl not matching tth root in some cases.
Fixed: Bug in login when hub sending first hello with wrong nick.
Fixed: Share formating when user have share lower than zero.
Rewritten: IP-to-Country database loading.
Rewritten: Cleanup in thread code.
Updated: bzip to 1.0.5.
Fixed: Missing nick check on received private message (thx CrazyGuy for report).
Fixed: Missing last char in filtering userlist (thx Titanium for report).
Fixed: More 64bit compiling problems.
Changed: Ignore now working on OPerators too to allow ignoring spamming hub bots.
Fixed: Problem with uploading different files with same TTH.
Fixed: Updating in favorite users frame when user goes on/off.
Changed: IP column in userlist to Country column, when is IP know then it show country + ip for ops and country for non-ops.
Changed: Encoding for chat and pm messages, they are now sent in utf-8.
Rewritten: Users ignoring. Now ignored users are saved, modified favorite users frame to favorite/ignored users.
Rewritten: All imagelists from CImageList WTL class to winapi HIMAGELIST.
Rewritten: All menus from CMenu WTL class to winapi HMENU.
Rewritten: All rects from CRect WTL class to winapi RECT.
Rewritten: All brushes from CBrush WTL class to winapi HBRUSH.
Rewritten: All pens from CPen WTL class to winapi HPEN.
Rewritten: All points from CPoint WTL class to winapi POINT.
Rewritten: All menuiteminfos from CMenuItemInfo WTL class to winapi MENUITEMINFO.
Rewritten: All bitmaps from CBitmap WTL class to winapi HBITMAP.
Rewritten: CDC WTL class to winapi HDC.
Rewritten: All edits from CEdit WTL class to ATL CWindow.
Rewritten: All lists from CListViewCtrl WTL class to ATL CWindow.
Rewritten: All buttons from CButton WTL class to ATL CWindow.
Rewritten: All statics from CStatic WTL class to ATL CWindow.
Rewritten: All listboxes from CListBox WTL class to ATL CWindow.
Rewritten: All comboboxes from CComboBox WTL class to ATL CWindow.

Actual CzDC is always based on 0.699 DC++ core, it is have 90 % of wtl removed (wtl is fat layer between gui and atl [that is another layer between app gui and winapi], removing it make gui using less resources) and i'm fixed all 64bit problems in sources.
[16:34:49] <PPK> -=[ CzDC 0.699 (x64) ]=-
-=[ Uptime: 7 days 19 hours 28 min ]=-
-=[ CPU time: 0:09:42 (Avg. 0,09 %) ]=-
-=[ Memory usage (peak): 30,34 MB (43,97 MB) ]=-
-=[ Virtual memory usage (peak): 28,42 MB (28,44 MB) ]=-
-=[ Downloaded: 9,14 MB ][ Uploaded: 41,74 kB ]=-
-=[ Total download: 1,37 TB ][ Total upload: 817,32 GB ]=-
-=[ Total Uptime: 3 years 11 months 29 days 8 hours 16 min ]=-
-=[ System Uptime: 7 days 19 hours 41 min ]=-

So if you waiting for CzDC based on 0.75 core or CzDC with TLS support then i'm sorry but i can't release that soon :(

Chris

Quote from: Dooble on 17 February, 2009, 19:10:22
Hello Chris,

did you read the last post from PPK? Looks like you didn't, 'cause you wouldn't ask then.
New Version is not ready yet and PPK will surely announce it here as soon as it's done!

I am also looking forward to the new version, but 0699 is running fine and we should be patient I think.
Haste makes waste ;)

I'm sorry, I was in a hurry, and I've thought to have already seen the (at that time) latest post

PPK, will you stick with Visual Studio, or change as DC++ did?
Wish you a better luck with hdds, what brand were the fautly ones from?

PPK

Of course i will stick with visual studio, or better with ms compilers (64bit build is compiled with command line compiler because visual studio express not supporting 64bit).
DC++ changed to compiler that is worse that ms one, and not supporting x64 compile.
Dead hard drives are Western Digital, but i'm sure that with my luck will die drive from another brand too ;)

Mika

Any news about the new version? Also, are you going to release also x64 version of CZDC PPK?

PPK

Im working on it. Sadly it next release (testing) will be always 0.699, but it will have gui rewritten and many bugs in it fixed. And of course 64bit version will be available too (i'm using 64bit version from february).

Chris

Quote from: PPK on 31 October, 2009, 12:43:11
Im working on it. Sadly it next release (testing) will be always 0.699, but it will have gui rewritten and many bugs in it fixed. And of course 64bit version will be available too (i'm using 64bit version from february).

Great news!

Also, DC++ recently allowed WTL again in license, so if your gui still contains it, DC++ 0.7xx src is free to use

PPK

I know that WTL is allowed again, but i'm not using it anymore ;)

Mr.R

Quote from: PPK on 02 November, 2009, 15:01:09
I know that WTL is allowed again, but i'm not using it anymore ;)

This is awesome news! :)

i am looking forward to a new version, keep up the good work! only client worth using.

Mika

Quote from: PPK on 31 October, 2009, 12:43:11

Really cool, can't wait!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk