Resources

News:

03/MAR/2014 CzDC.org was temporary unavailable because of DDOS attack and hosting service provider issues...
20/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D1 released...
16/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D released...
24/DEC/2009 CzDC 0.699 C released...

Main Menu

Resources

Started by shufty, 03 July, 2004, 20:40:44

Previous topic - Next topic

shufty

Not a clue what happened, but i was getting these 2 errors when compiling. I presume they go together though.

QuoteCZDCPlusPlus error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "private: virtual void __thiscall HubFrame::on(struct ClientListener::X<16>,class Client *,class _STL::basic_string<char,class _STL::char_traits<char>,class _STL::allocator<char> > const &)" (?on@HubFrame@@EAEXU?$X@$0BA@@ClientListener@@PAVClient@@ABV?$basic_string@DV?$char_traits@D@_STL@@V?$allocator@D@2@@_STL@@@Z)

QuoteCZDCPlusPlus fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
I've tried to decipher it, but i dunno what happened. Sorry for the lack of details though.

shufty

i'm pretty sure it's not STL, used an older version to verify; although you can never be 100%. Anyone recommend any tools that will list ALL the files that have changed when you compare 2 directories? I think i may have started on something and forgotten about it.

EDIT: i fixed it. I commented a line too high  :lol:  

PPK

QuoteAnyone recommend any tools that will list ALL the files that have changed when you compare 2 directories?
WinMerge  ;)  

shufty

QuoteWinMerge  ;)
Cheers, i found one just before i came back to check :) File comparer, did exactly what i was looking for, but i will check out winmerge. I really could so with a cvs server on my network to sync working versions with.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 30 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk