Recent posts - Page 2

News:

03/MAR/2014 CzDC.org was temporary unavailable because of DDOS attack and hosting service provider issues...
20/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D1 released...
16/JAN/2011 CzDC 0.699 D released...
24/DEC/2009 CzDC 0.699 C released...

Main Menu

Recent posts

Help @ Support / Re: File Sharing With Site OP ...
Last post by PPK - 24 March, 2013, 15:11:38
I'm checked with that apex client and don't notice any issues. Only idea is that acs have enabled in settings->advanced->disallow segmented uploads  :angel:
Last post by PPK - 24 March, 2013, 13:47:38
Quote from: we420247 on 24 March, 2013, 13:24:04
but any actual audio [flac, shn] or video [vob] become red and system states that there are no users online with the file to download from.
When file become red then in column errors should be reason why was file source removed.
Last post by we420247 - 24 March, 2013, 13:24:04
Greetings! Thank you for this program.

I am the above referenced hub operator. I am currently running Flex Hub [beta 0.2 rev.1308] on another computer and Apex 1.5.4 x86-64 client. We are both running Windows 7. I have attempted to connect and leech from him using a different computer running Windows XP Pro SP3 but had the same results as below.

Original Poster and I can connect, get each other's share file, chat and upload to other users. He is able to leech from me without problem. When I try to leech from him I am able to get txt, md5/ffp/st5, jpg, ifo/bup files but any actual audio [flac, shn] or video [vob] become red and system states that there are no users online with the file to download from. When he changes to another client we can connect and I can download any/all files from his share.
Help @ Support / File Sharing With Site OP Issu...
Last post by acs - 20 March, 2013, 17:38:20
Greetings and Thank You,

The Issue I have:
  My site OP can not download from me. He can get my list and text files, but nothing else.
The Solution I seek:
   I want to be able to share my files with him.
My Question:
   How do I resolve this?
Hub History:
   I belong to 2 hubs and I am in active mode, and ports forwarded. It all works great.
   I can download and upload to everyone in both hubs, except the site OP on the 2nd Hub I just joined.
...and, every time I close and reopen the Hub it shows my site OP is pulling my Share File (xml)

I do not know what to do to change this.

Thanks Again...ACS
Open Discussion / Re: User file lists - how to v...
Last post by PPK - 14 December, 2012, 09:52:17
What problems you have ? Browse is not possible, because don't have any real support in protocol  :(
Open Discussion / User file lists - how to view?...
Last post by analog1 - 09 December, 2012, 03:44:54
Hi this may be a really simple question but I am having problems viewing the xml files I am downloading - user file lists. Also is there a way to browse a user's files within the program like you can in DC++, I ideally would like to browse. Can someone help me with this? I don't want to have to search for everything I want to download, is there a way to browse? thanks
Open Discussion / announce script
Last post by Sean - 02 March, 2012, 09:03:55
Is there a way to install an announce script for another player than winamp?
such as this one:
ww.hawkee.com/snippet/7450/
Bugs @ Problems / Echoes Hub???
Last post by ceeleone - 01 March, 2012, 04:19:25
I just registered here through help on CzDc, I dont know if this is the right place to post this or not. I have been on echoes hub, using Czdc for a few months now, and suddenly it dosconnectedthis afternoon and will not reconnect. I am able to access some other hubs through the software, would anyone know if there is a problem with echoes, or why one hub would be offline while others are working?
Programmer's Help / Re: 0.699[D] build 78
Last post by PPK - 25 November, 2011, 13:12:11
Yes here is reason for store settings etc. in appdata, it is what good program should do in multi-user operating system. If you want it back in CzDC directory then simply move all xml files and HashData.dat in it  ;)
Programmer's Help / Re: 0.699[D] build 78
Last post by swede - 25 November, 2011, 11:01:11
Nicely done.
I am wondering if there is anyway to change where hashdata/settings files are stored? I noticed czdc now store them in appdata is there any special reason for this? I would like the option to move it back to the czdc directory.
SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk